For more information about our bariatric program, please visit our website:
Memorial Bartriatic Surgery Center
Wed, May 6, 2015
Memorial Hospital received an "A" letter grade, the highest hospital score from the Leapfrog Group.
Wed, November 19, 2014
Memorial Hospital Earns ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®' Recognition from The Joint Commission for Fourth Consecutive Year
Tue, December 2, 2014
Memorial Surgeons Perform New Type of Robotic Weight-Loss
Fri, October 3, 2014
Dr. Steven Webb, MD and Dr. John DePeri, MD are now the first and only surgeons in the region to perform a biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch (BPD/DS).
Retrieving location data...
Facility Star Rating Description
Each patient’s experience at our practice is important to us. As we strive to provide the highest level of care, we value feedback on all aspects of the patient experience. This Medical GPS patient experience survey measures patient satisfaction from the time the appointment was made to the time the patient spent with the provider.
- Recommend: The Recommendation rating reflects patients’ overall likelihood of recommending their provider to friends or family members.
- Exam Thorough: The Exam Thorough rating reflects how satisfied patients were at the thoroughness and completeness of their examination and treatment.
- Provider Answers: The Provider Answers rating shows the level of patient satisfaction on how the provider was able to answer questions and fully explain treatment.
- Provider Concern: Provider concern measures the extent to which patients agree they were treated with courtesy, respect and concern throughout the entire examination.
- Wait Reasonable: This rating measures patient satisfaction on the total time spent waiting for the provider.