Memorial’s experienced, compassionate team of breast cancer specialists includes radiologists, surgeons, reconstructive plastic surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists and nurses working together to ensure the best outcomes for breast cancer patients. Breast cancer is treatable. You have time to become fully informed and make educated decisions. Memorial’s breast cancer program can help you through that process. Call Memorial’s Breast Nurse Navigator at (904) 702-6438 for more information.
Our Breast Center offers:
- Comprehensive, compassionate care, including MRI and other advanced diagnostic and screening technology
- Personal service of a breast nurse navigator to support and guide patients and family
- Multidisciplinary team-approach to coordinate the best available treatment options
- Advanced reconstructive surgery technology
- Information about ongoing cancer clinical trials and new treatment options
- Access to prevention and early detection programs, cancer education, and support services
- Ongoing monitoring and improvements in cancer care, such as lymphedema prevention and advanced reconstructive surgery options
- Online screening mammogram scheduling
Call Memorial’s Breast Nurse Navigator at (904) 702-6438 for more information.
Brochures & Videos
Loading Modal Image Gallery
To schedule your annual screening mammogram, please call (888) 887-1979.
Notice to Patients
You have the right to submit comments regarding this facility’s radiology imaging and treatment services. Submit your comments in writing and send to the facility or to the following address:
American College of Radiology
Attn: Accreditation Program Patient Comments
1891 Preston White Dr.
Reston, VA 20191-4326