Memorial Health Imaging is a network of outpatient imaging centers that provide a complete continuum of care throughout the Jacksonville area.
Memorial Healthcare Plaza
3901 University Boulevard South
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Located in the Healthcare Plaza next to Memorial Hospital.
Phone: (904) 702-6400
Fax: (904) 702-6446
Hours: Mon – Fri: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Central Scheduling: (888) 887-1979
The Imaging Center provides the following services:
- 1.5T MRI
- Bone Densitometry
- CT Scanning – with and without contrast
- Fluoroscopic & Routine Radiography
- Digital Mammography
- Breast Ultrasound Guided Biopsy
- Breast Stereotactic Guided Biopsy
- Breast MRI Guided Biopsy
- Nuclear Medicine
- Dedicated to improving the quality of care and monitoring for patients with diseases of the breast.
- Committed to providing a ulti-disciplinary care team approach.
- By your side with a Nurse Navigator providing courtesy risk assessments for patients with a family history of breast cancer, assisting physicians with orders and insurance authorization, scheduling patients for follow-up procedures as needed and serving as a resource for the patient’s family throughout the entire process. For additional information, call (904) 702-6438.
Notice to Patients
You have the right to submit comments regarding this facility’s radiology imaging and treatment services. Submit your comments in writing and send to the facility or to the following address:
American College of Radiology
Attn: Accreditation Program Patient Comments
1891 Preston White Dr.
Reston, VA 20191-4326