Memorial Hospital’s Heart Center is a state-of-the-art facility with a team of cardiologists, nurses and technicians trained in treating heart attacks and general heart disease. Our team is committed to providing you fast, quality care to help you get back to the things you love the most.
The Heart Center is one of the largest dedicated cardiac centers in northeast Florida, with over 10,000 patients treated annually. It is located on the north end of the hospital and has its own entrance, valet parking and waiting room. For the location, see a map .
Memorial Hospital’s Heart Center is:
- The only Blue Distinction Center for Cardiac Care in Jacksonville.
- Certified by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care.
- A U.S. News and World Report’s “high performing” hospital for Cardiology & Heart Surgery, scoring in the top 25% of hospitals.
- An area leader with our average door-to-balloon time of under 60 minutes.
- Chest Pain Center, Accredited with PCI (Percutaneous Coronary Intervention) from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS).
Memorial Hospital also offers Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) for patients with severe aortic stenosis that are not well enough to undergo traditional surgery.
In addition, Memorial Hospital offers a variety of treatment options to treat Atrial Fibrillation or AFIB. The Memorial Hospital Afib Clinic uses a collaborative multidisciplinary approach to determine the best treatment options for each individual patient. For more information, contact the Atrial Fibrillation Clinic at (904) 702- AFIB (2342).
Sarah Cannon Research Institute (SCRI)
Memorial Hospital has partnered with SCRI Cardiovascular, a division of Sarah Cannon Research Institute (SCRI), one of the world’s leading clinical research programs, to provide patients access to cutting-edge clinical trials in Northeast Florida. As a leader in cardiovascular research, SCRI Cardiovascular provides a foundation for evidence-based strategies that facilitate optimal and cost-effective patient care. Clinical trial options are currently available at Memorial Hospital.
Learn more at http://sarahcannonresearch.com/cardiology/index.dot »