Breast health services in Northeast Florida
You can trust the breast care team at Memorial Hospital Jacksonville to provide comprehensive breast diagnostic and treatment services. From mammograms at the Memorial Breast Center to personalized breast cancer treatment, we are here for you.
For more information about our breast health services, please call our breast navigator at (904) 702-6370.
Memorial Hospital is recognized by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer as a Comprehensive Community Cancer Program and a National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC). We are also recognized by the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
Breast health services we offer
Our hospital provides a wide range of breast health resources and services in Jacksonville, Florida, including:
- Access to prevention and early detection programs, cancer education and support services
- Advanced reconstructive surgery technology
- Comprehensive screening and diagnostic services, including breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), 3D mammography and breast ultrasounds
- Information about ongoing cancer clinical trials and new treatment options
- Ongoing monitoring and improvements in cancer care, such as lymphedema prevention
- Support from a breast navigator
Breast health assessment
To help you understand more about your risk for developing breast cancer, we've created a free assessment tool. Answer the questions below, and we will determine your risk for developing breast cancer and the steps you should take to stay on top of your health.
We are proud to be recognized as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology. We offer a wide range of breast imaging and diagnostic services, including:
- Breast magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Breast ultrasound
- MRI-guided core biopsy
- Lymphoscintigraphy (sentinel lymph node mapping)
- 3D Mammography
- Stereotactic-guided core biopsy
- Ultrasound-guided core biopsy
Schedule your mammogram
According to the American Cancer Society, women should start getting regular mammograms at 45 years old. Mammograms can help detect any abnormalities in your breasts before physical signs of cancer develop. Identifying breast cancer early can improve your chances of recovery and decrease your chances of needing aggressive treatments.
Specialized breast cancer care
As a facility accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC), we are committed to providing high-quality breast cancer care. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with breast cancer, we are here to provide care and support for every step of the treatment journey. Our breast navigator will walk alongside you and your family to make sure you fully understand your treatment plan and the support resources available.
Our team of breast cancer specialists includes:
- Medical and radiation oncologists
- Reconstructive plastic surgeons
Getting to Memorial Breast Center
Memorial Breast Center is located in the Memorial Healthcare Plaza across the street from our main hospital building. The address is:
3901 University Blvd. South
Jacksonville, FL 32216
We are open Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 4:30pm. For more information, call us at (904) 702-6370.