Urgent care clinic in Jacksonville, FL
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is proudly affiliated with CareNow® urgent care. These clinics offer a quality walk-in clinic alternative for the treatment of minor illnesses and injuries.
If you or a loved one are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 immediately.
Town Center walk-in clinic
Our CareNow urgent care clinic in Town Center provides the same level of professionalism that you have come to expect from Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. The urgent care center provides a wide range of medical services with the convenience of:
- Availability 7 days a week during most holidays and after normal business hours for adults and children who are 3 months old and older
- Extended evening hours Monday through Saturday from 8:00am to 8:00pm and Sunday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Web Check-In® to reduce wait times in the clinic
Common conditions requiring urgent care
The medical team at our urgent care clinic can diagnose and treat a range of non-emergency conditions, including:
- Bites, stings, poison ivy, hives and rashes
- Cold, flu, earaches, sore throats and fevers
- Cuts and scrapes that may need stitches
- Seasonal allergies
- Sprains, strains and other simple bone and joint injuries
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
When to use urgent or emergency room care
Sometimes, it can be a challenge to determine whether to visit an ER or urgent care clinic for a medical situation. The severity of the health problem is the deciding factor. Urgent care centers are only equipped to quickly diagnose and treat minor illnesses and injuries. If you are experiencing a life-threatening illness or injury, call 911 immediately and seek emergency care.